Any person who subscribes to the purposes of CLTA-NC and pays the appropriate dues may be admitted to membership. The Association shall have the following classes of Membership:
CLTA-NC Membership Policy
The membership fee is based on the fiscal year, which runs from August 1st to July 31 of next year. It is suggested to register in August (before annual conference) as that will cover your membership for the year. If you join in January your membership is only good through July.
- Free attendance at one of the CLTA-NC Conferences held during the fiscal year. Members are welcome to apply to present at the Annual Conference. Presenters’ conference fee will be waived.
- Members are eligible for “Service Awards”, candidates will be awarded by at the Annual Conference. These will be awarded based on involvement in programs such as Language Contest.
- Members are eligible for half price to other conferences and teacher training programs hosted by CLTA-NC.
- Members will have access to the annual networking dinner event hosted by CLTA-NC at the Annual Fall FLANC conference.
- Once a member for 3 years, teachers can then apply for leadership on the CLTA-NC Advisory Board.
Membership fee: $20 per year
Membership fee: $100 per year (within 10 people), $150 per year (10-20 people)
The payment can be made through PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo at email@example.com.
After paying the registration fee, please send out an email to our Membership Chair, Lei He, at the email address above to confirm.